Tuesday, February 6, 2007

introduction

my name is Jason Young and i hail from the arboreal wonderland of London, ON where i spend my days lounging in front of the computer thrashing degenerates and wannabes alike at virtual poker tables. i started four years ago with a $50 bankroll shortstacking the $25NL games on UltimateBet.com and quickly experienced a rush of success. thereafter I quietly amassed a small but respectable fortune playing full-ring and shorthanded no limit hold 'em games from $50nl to $5000NL 30-50 hours a week and I haven't looked back since. i've been a regular participant throughout my relatively short career on the twoplustwo publishing forums and have been a member of a handful of informal 'think-tanks' devoted to analysing big bet poker in all its forms and generating novel conceptual frameworks in which to deconstruct tactics and strategies of varying scopes. that brings me to..

what this blog is about!

i will not vainly be informing everyone of my day-to-day results or how i'm faring on some quest for an arbitrary sum of cash. what i will be doing is posting a series of punchy articles that will help both beginners and experts improve their theoretical understanding of the game and hopefully their results by applying that understanding at the tables. i may include from time to time some commentary on the state of the games, gambling in general, or various topics pertaining to quotidian debauchery, but my primary intention is to provide novel instruction!


No comments: